Flow Yoga classes offer all-levels of flow practice.
The Flow Yoga classes offer an all-levels flow practice. The sequence will be a balance of active postures to develop strength, balance, and endurance and the static postures to gain flexibility and clear energetic blockages.
Beginners will be given sound fundamentals and experienced practitioners will find a new challenge allowing each student to grow and embodying “the flow”. The classes will be 60 minutes in duration and will be offered 5 times a week as follows:
- Monday evenings at 6 p.m. Starting 09/09/19, new start time 6:15 p.m.
- Tuesday through Thursday mornings at 6 a.m.
- Saturday mornings at 9 a.m.
Tour the Facility
Ready to Join?
Facility Features & Benefits
- 16K Square Foot Training Facility
- 10x35 Yards of Indoor Turf
- Two 55 Yard Indoor Sprint Lanes
- Hammer Strength and Life Fitness Strength and Cardiovascular Equipment
- Indoor Stairs For Additional Training
- 4 Outdoor Workout Stations
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Small & Large Group Training
- Youth Performance Coaching
- Tactical Training
- On-Site Orthopaedics
- On-Site Physical Therapy
- On-Site Massage Therapy
- On-Site Registered Dietitian
- On-site cafe featuring healthy smoothies