Sign up now to receive your Free Fitness Evaluation!
Your fitness evaluation gives you an opportunity to meet with a member of our TSA coaching team. The evaluation typically takes about 45 min – 1 hour to complete. We like to touch on any previous workout history, any medical conditions or restrictions that you may have, and any goals that you have set for yourself. We also like to use this evaluation to establish baseline for your performance. We will determine your current level of fitness based on a series of strength, flexibility, range of motion tests, and measure your muscle to body fat ratio. This allows us to come up with the best course of action to help you to obtain your fitness goals, whatever they may be. Prices for private coaching vary depending on the level and duration of the training program prescribed.
Request a Free Personal Training Session
Various training packages are offered by our team of professional Coaches.
- Complimentary new member Fitness Orientations
- 1-on-1 Coaching, available in :30 or :60 minute sessions
- Small Group Coaching for up to 4 participants
- Training Camp Coaching for 10+ participants
Ready to Join?
Tour the Facility
Facility Features & Benefits
- 16K Square Foot Training Facility
- 10x35 Yards of Indoor Turf
- Two 55 Yard Indoor Sprint Lanes
- Hammer Strength and Life Fitness Strength and Cardiovascular Equipment
- Indoor Stairs For Additional Training
- 4 Outdoor Workout Stations
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Small & Large Group Training
- On-Site Orthopaedics
- On-Site Physical Therapy
- On-Site Massage Therapy
- On-Site Nutrition Planning
- On-site cafe featuring healthy smoothies and snacks
- Kids Club